Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Recall

Never make someone your everything, this would be a big mistake in life if the someone has someone else who is everything to him/her ;) Cause when they're gone, you'll have nothing. It's okay to lose your pride over someone you love, but don't lose someone you love over your pride.

ok the below i got in a fwded email im jus pasting it here :-

I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next!" they stopped doing that when I started doing it to them at funerals.

Life is all about moving on. But somewhere in between moving on and moving in, you have to learn how to say goodbye. And that by far is the hardest part of life.

i guess if you don't jump you'll never know if you can fly

Just because I have to let you go doesn't mean that I won't think about you every step I take away from you.

I hope you know that you are my close friend. Thanks for the best time of my life.

if you hold back feelings because you're afraid of getting hurt, you end up hurting, anyway.

i never asked for it to be over. Then again, I never asked for it to begin. That's the way it is with life, some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days have their sunsets.

Maybe that's why we hold on as hard as we do, we just can't believe such a miracle can happen to us twice...but it can, someday you'll find it again. -Someone Like You

Regards
AjayKerala

Courtesy : xanga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment